Mechanical Engineer (HVAC/FS/P&D) - Flexible working hours
Benefits & Package
- Flexible working hours
- Package up to 420k/annum
- Group Medical
- Multiple project reference
- Chartership support
About the company
Our client is a long established consulting engineering firm covering projects in Hong Kong and APAC. With the increment in project portfolios, they are now looking for a practical Mechanical Engineer to join the team.
About the role
As the Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and project administration part for building services systems and deliver your work in a timely and safe manner. You will participate in multiple projects including high quality leisure, retail, commercial and corporate offices.
What you’ll need
- Degree holder in Building Services, Mechanical, or Fire Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant consultant experience in A&A, renovations and fit-out projects
- Independent, self motivated and well organized team player
- Fluent to communicate in English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will consider as Senior Engineer/ Principal Engineer
Interested parties please submit your updated resume and salary details by clicking “Apply Now”. For more information, please feel free to contact Carrie by +852 2232 3445 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....