Mechanical Engineer - Client side - Project based
- Up to 450k / annum
- Double pay + 1-2 month bonus
- 5 day work, work life balance
- Adequate on the job training
- Energetic, dynamic team
About the Company
Our client is one of the key companies in the operation of the logistics industry. They develop, own and operate multiple large scale logistics portfolios around the world. To cope with their expanding business, they are now looking for a mechanical project engineer to join and grow with them.
About the Role
As a member of the project team, you will be responsible for the engineering projects of heavy equipment (e.g: system upgrade, development, installation, etc), including tendering, design, project planning, T&C. You have to closely communicate with internal stakeholders and external contractors to track their performance, and ensure a smooth project delivery.
About the Requirement
- Degree holder in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in project management, knowledge and experienced in heavy equipment is a plus
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested parties please submit your updated resume and salary details by clicking "Apply Now". For more information, please feel free to contact Carrie by +852 2232 3445 or email@example.com. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....