about the company.
The business has complementary operations in property-related fields including hotels, property management, serviced apartments, etc. The company is looking for a marketing officer/assistant officer to join their team.
about the team.
- Report to the Manager
- Fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours
about the job.
- Providing administrative support to the promotions team.
- Preparing and organizing marketing materials, managing inventory, and overseeing procurement logistics.
- Maintaining effective relationships with vendors and contractors to ensure timely delivery of materials and services.
- Plan, organize and implement promotional events.
- To succeed in this role, the candidate should possess excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills are also necessary to collaborate effectively with agencies and tenants.
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in promotion, marketing, or public relations.
- Experience and knowledge in graphic design will be an advantage.
- Proactive and goal-oriented with the ability to take responsibility and multitask to meet tight deadlines.
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Miyako Ho at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-miyako/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/