about the company.
Our client, a leading medical centre group is looking for a Marketing Manager to lead the marketing team of 2 executives and to promote their centres' premium healthcare, wellness and medical services.
about the team.
Management team position to lead a team of 3, reports to the General Manager of the Group.
about the job.
- Develop distinctive brand equity and sustain top-of-mind brand awareness in the industry through acquiring and understanding consumer insights and market landscape. Develop angles for digital content, search optimization to deliver brand promise at every touch point along the consumer decision journey.
- Plan and deliver strategy for all on and offline promotional materials, social events, website and social media, etc
- Develop and revamp digital marketing plan to capture traffic and drive conversion.
- Provide leadership to 2 marketers and set milestones in achieving brand goals.
- Gate keep content and social media to drive new customer acquisition.
- Evaluate and design improvement in campaign effectiveness and new customers acquisition.
- Deploy annual brand research for consumer insight generation.
skills & experiences required.
- 3 years of experience in brand marketing, product marketing, content management preferably from FMCG, beauty, pharmaceutical industries.
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, Creative Media or related disciplines.
- Experience in building top-of-mind brand and sustaining market leadership.
- Sound experience in brand equity building, brand revamp and creative campaigns.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).
- Passionate, agile and result-oriented.
- Effective leadership through rapport building and coaching.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through an updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit
https://www.randstad.com/jobs/q-hong-kong/ or contact Boris Lee at + 852 2232 3497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org