about the company.
Our client is a global leading financial services provider, who is currently looking for a marketing manager to join the team. It provides an array of investment research and investment management services.
about the job.
You will be focusing mainly in the responsibilities below:
- Participating in planning and development of product marketing programmes, including digital SEO, email campaigns, newsletter, webinars, sales call-out campaigns etc
- Liaising between Demand Generation, Product Marketing, and Marketing operations
- Lead generation programs and conduct inbound marketing campaigns
- Track and analyse through weekly reporting of marketing activities to determine ROI and for future planning
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years marketing experience in Financial Services industry/technology vendor
- Proficient in MS office and a strong grasp of marketing automation (Eloqua and Salesforce)
- Proven ability to plan and execute high-touch B2B marketing strategies with strong project management skills
- A great, proactive team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent English language skills; Fluency in another European language is an advantage
- Immediate availability is highly preferred