about the company.
Our client is a well-known and high-end property developer that owns luxurious residential properties. With its successful business model, our client is currently looking for a Marketing Communication Manager to join their international and dynamic team.
about the team.
- Join a team of 4-5
- Report to the team head
- International and dynamic working environment
about the job.
- You will be responsible for implementing marketing communications including marketing materials, marketing events and activities, media relations management, etc.
- You will work with the team to drive cooperation and collaboration with business partners to enhance brand awareness
- You will manage, plan and execute the marketing events and activities, including property launches, festive programmes, corporate branding events, etc.
- You will formulate communication and media strategies, maintain a strong relationship with medias
- You will monitor and update website content
- You will be developing strategic external communication programs and press releases, speeches, media interviews and invitations, rundown and any related materials for communication
- You will work closely with agencies and vendors to ensure the quality of items
- You will be responsible for writing marketing materials and marketing collaterals
skills & experiences required.
- You are a degree holder in marketing, communication or any related discipline
- You have 5+ year of experience in marketing
- You have experience in property / high-end market
- You have experience in digital marketing, that would be a plus
- You have strong presentation skills
- You are a creative, innovative, independent and self-motivated fast learner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- You are highly fluent in English and Cantonese
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Vinnie Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org...