About the Company
A global leading medical device company, in the surgical field, is recruiting a Marketing manager to their family. They have a very high market share and keep expanding globally and in Hong Kong. They strive for the best for both patients and practitioners. Even though they are the most well-known ones in their industry, they still explore different opportunities and innovations. Promising career development is provided definitely and an excellent working environment is offered. This is totally a new headcount as they have a big expansion plan and you will need to lead a marketing executive. If you are looking for a people management opportunity and you are familiar with product management in the surgical field, please apply!
About the Team
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing in Hong Kong. You will work closely with a marketing specialist and sales department. You will focus on the Hong Kong market to enhance the market share.
About the job
As a Marketing Manager, you will
- lead one marketing executive
- responsible for sales and marketing planning and execution in the HK market
- implement sales planning to maximize the sales revenue and take over the market shares from other competitors
- provide concrete and effective training to your team members to enhance their effectiveness in selling
- responsible for cost control and new product development plan
- customize an action plan according to different accounts after reviewing with team members
- build rapport with KOLs
- cross-functional collaboration
- develop Business planning with customers in order to enhance business growth
- responsible for product portfolio planning and product/customers segmentation
Skills & Experience required
- bachelor's Degree in Science related field
- at least 6 years of experience in medical devices in the surgical field
- excellent command in oral and written English and Cantonese
- excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong commercial sense in the medical aspect
Interested parties, please apply directly with your current and expected salary.