Marketing Manager, China Social Media
Our client is a sizable international financial institution. With continuous business growth, the company is looking for a seasoned Manager to join the Digital Marketing function, looking after China's social media strategies.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Digital Marketing
- Lead a team of 3
- Regional and international exposure
- Fast-moving and dynamic working environment
- Flexible work arrangement
- Well-structured career path
about the job.
- Lead the social media team to build an efficient full-funnel strategy focused on the targeted audience and customers in Greater China, esp. mainland China
- Lead development and execution of the social media channel guidelines, goals, and audience targets across all platforms, including WeChat, Weibo, Douyin (TikTok) and Xiaohongshu
- Lead day-to-day content publishing for all products' social accounts ensuring all content is in the company's defined tone and voice
- Work closely with internal content writers and creative agencies for content production
- Establish measurement and reporting structure to evaluate the impact of social strategies, track performance, KPIs and ROI via social media management tools
- Stay current with and assess industry and social media trends, tools, platforms, innovations, and best practices
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Creative, or any related discipline
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media management, community engagement or online campaign management
- Experience in sizable financial services / insurance companies / banks / conglomerates / property developers / MNCs would be a big PLUS
- Excellent stakeholders management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com