about the company.
The company is a sizable and renowned B2C financial services provider. With continuous business success and stable revenue, the company is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to lead the marketing campaigns targeting existing customers.
about the team.
- Report to the Head of Marketing
- Join a team of 6
- Join a financially stable company and a dynamic work environment
about the job.
- Support the team head to develop all-rounded marketing directions and annual strategic plans for different customer segments
- Drive customer acquisition and retention through online and offline member activation activities
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of customer marketing campaigns
- Interpret customer-related activities (e.g. consumption behaviours, member segmentation, acquisition, activation, retention, referral, etc.) based on the reports by the Customer Intelligence team and derive suitable action plans with alignment to business objectives
- Develop segment-related offline and online communications plans (inc. website, SEO, SEM, social media, mobile app, etc.)
- Design and prepare agent/ customer communications (Express, promotional leaflet, eDMs/SMS e.t.c.) and coordinate with parties involved to ensure plans are executed smoothly within the agreed time line
- Work with different departments and teams to prepare project plans & communication for campaign launches
skills & experiences required.
- 8+ years experience in marketing / CRM in a fast-moving environment
- Prior experience in financial institutions is preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in written and spoken in Cantonese, English and Mandarin