about the company. Our client has over 50 years of experience providing wide assortment of products from skincare, makeup to personal care, both retail stores and online marketplace. They currently feature over 2,500 brands across the cosmetics, skincare, fragrance, nail and beauty tools sector. To cope with its expansions in Hong Kong, they are searching for a Marketing Manager to lead and bring in new ideas. about the team. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be leading your team on eCommerce, CRM, digital marketing and marketing communication initiatives. You will work alongside with other regional members to align on brand communications, promotion campaigns and other relevant marketing plans. about the job.
- Plan and drive strategic and commercial marketing campaigns for the Hong Kong market across all channels including retail stores and marketplaces
- Collaborate closely with regional teams to ensure alignment and implementation of marketing plans in the region
- Oversee public relations campaigns (on- and off-line) including pitching, key launches, press releases and interviews
- Plan and manage social media calendar
- Build positive relationship with influencers and local KOCs for seeding opportunities and digital content creation
- Increase brand awareness through CRM initiatives
skills & experiences required.
- Degree or above in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant disciplines
- 8+ years of marketing experience with minimum 3 years as a Manager is required
- Experience in multi brand management will be a plus
- Proven track record in managing online advertising campaigns, mobile app and marketplace marketing
- Great analytical and numerical skills
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume, latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.