about the company.Our client is a global skin care brand that produces hair care, skin care, soaps and fragrance. People talk of the incredible fragrance of their products as well as their uniquely designed stores. Using something from the brand feels special, some says. As a very classy brad, they are committed to offer the best formulations with meticulous attention to detail and sensory pleasure in mind. They are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to play a a key role of the region's brand ambassador. about the team. Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial, you will take lead in Public Relations, Brand Communications, Product Marketing, Visual Merchandising and Customer Marketing. You will manage a team to help with your day to day operations. about the job.
- Determine the key brand marketing priorities for the market as well as to set clear objectives and plans
- Collect and utilize market intelligence and data from stores in order to develop customer marketing campaigns
- Work closely with regional teams across the globe on Public Relations, Visual Merchandising and Marketing calendars
- Implement retail marketing strategy including store events, workshops, gifting, seasonal launch; both online and offline
- Take lead in digital marketing (CRM, paid and unpaid, SEM, SEO etc) in order to support overall digital engagement and communication of the brand
- Manage all local media relationships and collaborate closely with regional and global teams
- Identify potential cultural organizations and sponsorships to enhance brand awareness
- Bachelor or above in Marketing, Public Relations, Business or any relevant disciplines
- 10+ years of marketing experience within the skincare, beauty, luxury, retail or hospitality sector
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is required
- Positive mindset, team player, great communication skills
- Strong numeric sense and ability to work under pressure
- Passionate for premium lifestyle
Interested parties, please apply directly with your most updated resume, latest and expected salary package. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions....