Marketing Lead, Greater China | B2B, Tech, IT
We are partnering exclusively with the company - a trusted partner and solution / service provider of information technology (IT) / innovation technology / digital transformation solutions to major enterprises and SMEs in Hong Kong and China. Due to its aggressive expansion plan in the Greater China Region (GCR), the company is looking for a seasoned Marketing Lead to lead the entire Marketing function.
about the team.
- Report to the CEO
- Lead and expand the team across all marketing functions
- Enjoy a fully work from home arrangement based in Hong Kong
- Cover Hong Kong, China, Singapore, SEA, etc.
about the job.
- Work closely with the Sales teams and sales leaders to deliver comprehensive sales-driven marketing campaigns
- Spearhead integrated branding, marketing and public relations / communications campaigns, raising brand awareness
- Produce marketing collateral and campaign assets aligned with the business’ growth strategy
- Devise event marketing and budget plans to achieve company business goals, promote branding and products, generate leads, expand marketing database and strengthen client relationship
- Develop and manage a wide range of professional events e.g. conferences/seminars, industry forums, expos, luncheon, dinners, receptions, product launch ceremonies, webinars, etc in Hong Kong and other targeted markets
- Identify the potential area of revenue growth and penetration, defining client segments, characteristics, size, etc.
- Develop and lead strategies for market penetration, capturing the market share
- Plan and lead effective growth marketing plans for client acquisition, activation and retention by performance-driven and data-driven marketing activities (e.g. SEM, SEO, paid advertisement, etc.), bringing traffic and generating organic leads
- Define, monitor and evaluate KPIs and ROI targets for marketing campaigns, making timely adjustments and remedy
- Manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an efficient approach
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or any related discipline
- 10+ years of solid B2B marketing experience gained in sizable information technology (IT) / information and communications technology (ICT) / system integration companies
- Experience and knowledge in SaaS / cloud / big data / AI is a plus
- Experience in China / Greater China Region is a plus
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin) and English
Interested candidates, please click APPLY NOW or send your updated resume to Scarlett Chan at email@example.com
- Similar opportunities: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/q-scarlett/
- All active marketing hirings: https://www.randstad.com.hk/jobs/s-marketing-digital-p r/
Refer a friend for HK$2,000: https://www.randstad.com.hk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/...