about the company.
Our client is a global manufacturer who specializes in producing and designing components for cars and trucks. Having more than thirty thousand employees worldwide and being traded publicly, they are committed to local community well-being and health. To cope with its global expansions and needs for innovation, they are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join and work on global marketing initiatives.
about the team.
Reporting to the Global Director who's based overseas, you will be working as an individual contributor in Hong Kong while liaising with your stakeholders around the world making sure marketing campaigns and strategies are delivered timely. As this is a global scope position, do expect some late night and early morning calls. You are given flexible working hours.
about the job.
- Support global marketing strategies and initiatives
- Compile, distribute and present marketing ideas, market information and strategies
- Coordinate promotional materials, events, interviews, trade shows and other marketing activities
- Contribute ideas to marketing campaigns
- Work closely with different markets to develop marketing strategies for both existing and new products within the portfolio and unmet needs space
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Excellence in English and Cantonese, verbal and written is required
- Independent, ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- Skilled in an graphic design software (e.g Adobe Illustrator) will be a plus
- Passionate in automotive/cars will have advantage
- Open to candidates from any B2B/B2C background
- Candidates with less experienced will be considered as "Marketing Executive"
Interested candidates, please apply directly with your most updated resume including your current and latest salary package. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions