about the company.
This marketing technology team is responsible for deliver up-to-date market intelligence and new technology rend, and identify new business potential responsively and proactively.
about the team.
A people manager position to coach and grow a team of 18-20 members and report to the Chief Officer.
about the job.
- Oversee the whole branding, marketing, business development, eCommerce, distribution channels and business performance teams;
- Responsible for leading the team to achieve the preset annual KPIs, including but not limited to membership program numbers, eCommerce sales, B2C and B2B annual sales targets;
- As the key strategic business initiator to drive overall business direction, business model, marketing and partnership strategy;
- As a key story-teller in internal and external C-level presentations for business pitching, achievement sharing, annual business strategy and performance reporting;
- To lead digital marketing and eCommerce team to drive overall branding, digital marketing & promotion strategy, new acquisition, customer engagement, digital channel optimization, eCommerce portfolio, and sales channel management;
- To lead strategic partnership and business development team to initiate winning partnership with external partners including but not limited to medical, insurance, pharmaceutical, healthtech vendors, government and NGO partners to achieve long-term business growth;
- To lead negotiation of business partnership, deals and contract management;
- To lead business performance team to perform regular business reporting, customer insights and analytics and database marketing to achieve business results;
- To work closely with internal departments including but not limited to product development, IT, legal, compliance, marketing communications, customer service, sales channels and other marketing teams to ensure excellence in user experience, user interface on telemedicine App and eCommerce platforms, overall user journey, operation efficiency and complying with all relevant regulations and guidelines;
- To closely monitor the performance gap of the KPIs set and take appropriate marketing and business plans proactively and responsively.
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder, preferably in Marketing, Business or Healthcare-related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in marketing, business development and partnership, with at least 5 years at managerial level, preferably in technology related industry;
- 3 years of executive leadership experience is preferred with proven track record in digital or eCommerce related digital business strategy, execution and partnership;
- Strong business acumen, strategic forward looking thinking, aggressive, responsible, analytical, detail-oriented and able to multitask under tight timelines;
- Demonstrated a structured and methodical way of working with strong problem-solving skills;
- Technology savvy, proficiency in digital marketing and eCommerce platforms;
- Demonstrated leadership competency in team management;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through an updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit https://www.randstad.com/jobs/q-hong-kong/ or contact Boris Lee at + 852 2232 3497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org