about the company
- Our client is a well-established securities brokerage.
about the team
- The team is expanding and hands-on.
about the job
- perform daily risk management of proprietary trading desk, equity investment and fixed income products
- analyze large P/L events, VaR movement; review risk models and perform limit monitoring
- perform back-tests, stress tests, scenario analyses and sensitivity studies
- enhance the risk management infrastructure, risk assessment tools, and risk reporting tools, as well as the documentation of related projects
- analyze products and trades from market risk’s perspective, present results and offer risk management solutions
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor degree or above in disciplines in economics, finance, mathematics, business management or financial engineering
- 3-5 years of market risk management experience in securities, investment banking, asset management, etc
- Understanding of financial products of equity investment, fixed income and proprietary trading
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: email@example.com