about the company
- Our client is a well-established securities brokerage.
about the team
- The team is expanding and hands-on.
about the job
- Evaluate market risk taking behavior and influence outcomes through portfolio and transaction level risk analysis as well as risk limit calibration and setting
- Apply expertise in market risk management metrics such as VaR, Stress Tests across asset classes
- Perform proactive ad-hoc stress tests ahead of notable market events
- Engage with traders and desk heads on market risk matters, including P&L drivers and changes in risk profile
skills & experiences required
- Bachelor degree or above in disciplines in economics, finance, mathematics, business management or financial engineering
- 3-5 years of market risk management experience in securities, investment banking, asset management, etc
- Understanding of financial products of equity investment, fixed income and proprietary trading
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must)
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Cheryl Tsang on + 852 2232 3470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org