about the company.
Our client is a prestige corporate investment bank with strong portfolio of capital and global markets products. Currently, they are looking for a Finance Manager to support regulatory and financial reporting function for its Hong Kong Branch.
about the team.
The Bank offers a multinational, supportive and friendly work culture. You will work in a team of 4-5, reporting to the Head of Finance.
about the job
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will:
- Handle full spectrum of Financial Reporting and Regulatory Reporting for the Hong Kong Branch
- Review and prepare HKMA Banking Returns, statutory surveys in relation to global trade finance activities
- Analyze financial impacts and regulatory structure on new products development
- Review accounting packs including P&L prepared by team members. assist in tax filing and transfer pricing reports
- Assist in month-end closing procedure
- Ensure financial data and the bank’s cashflow fulfill HKMA standards
- Collaborate with stakeholders including HKMA assessors, internal and external auditors
- Participate in ad hoc financial projects such as system implementation and process improvement
skill and experience required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- 5-7 years financial and regulatory experience gained from corporate banks
- Technically solid in HKMA reporting, financial reporting and global banking products such as trade finance, derivatives, investment banking M&A, foreign exchange etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong team player with a strong "growth mind-set" and continuous learning attitude
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
how to apply.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org