about the job
- You will develop and implement end-to-end customer campaigns from conceptual ideas to performance analysis.
- You will collaborate across various internal stakeholders to implement customer campaigns on a timely basis, including getting clearance from distribution channels & Finance for necessary approvals, ensuring operational process readiness and working with IT on technical enhancements.
- You will prepare/review relevant internal and external (customer facing) promotion materials to ensure a well-blended and customer-centric communication.
- You will manage customer campaign fulfillment to meet obligations to customers including managing appeal requests.
- You will prepare regular promotion results tracking and post-campaign analysis.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above
- You have at least 5 years of experience in insurance product marketing.
- You are independent, proactive and highly self-motivated
- You have good interpersonal skill, enjoys meeting and working with people of different background and the ability to communicate effectively
- You have strong knowledge of life insurance products
- You have strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org...