about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will supervise the claims team to manage the reimbursement and pre-authorization cases for Medical Insurance.
- You will perform the daily claims tasks and handle the complaint cases.
- You will communicate with internal and external parties on all claims matters
- You will review claims cases approved by the team and conduct training to junior teammates.
- You will work closely with the regional office to offer solutions for constant improvement on claims and administration areas.
- You will compile management reports.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder.
- You are preferably with 5+ years experience in medical claims or pre-authorization assessment.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: email@example.com