about the company
You will join one of the world's largest global insurance providers.
about the job
- You will conduct periodic audits to ensure the POS transactions are properly performed and adhere to all regulation’s requirements and company’s rules and guidelines.
- You will support risk management & compliance / internal audit in various activities including but not limited to annual / ad-hoc auditing activities, annual regulatory reporting.
- You will monitor and ensure the controls in the POS function are effective and up to date.
- You will formulate & implement a plan to revise existing controls or add new controls if deficiency is noted.
- You will liaise with respective teams / departments to implement risk management & compliance related initiatives or projects in order to embed risk & compliance requirements in day-to-day business operations of POS.
- You will formulate & revise guidelines & procedures manuals.
- You will arrange migration of operating procedures to outsourcing partners.
- You will review & approve cases suggested from subordinates or referred by Compliance.
- You will conduct resources planning, allocate team workload and monitor the productivity, quality & efficiency of the team.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree holder or above
- You have 6-8 years of related experience
- You have experience in risk & compliance function of life insurance company
- You have proficient communications skills to effectively explain POS processes & procedures to staff and other touch points
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com...