about the company
You will join one of the world's largest privately held insurance firms, providing insurance, risk management, employee benefits and retirement services.
about the job
- You will assist the senior manager in managing daily performance of the claims department.
- You will assess and approve both major and minor life claims.
- You will liaise with reinsurers, lawyers, other insurers, doctors and investigators for effective claims processing.
- You will compile regular reports on claims experience for management to enhance claims monitoring controls.
- You will participate in workflow development & enhancement (write up of user requirements and procedural manual).
- You will participate in new product launches, product revamp and new distribution channels.
- You will prepare and verify reinsurance recovery records with the finance department.
- You will provide claims training and updates to claims handlers and agency offices.
- You will handle claims enquiries and complaints from agents, customers and other insurers.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder, preferably with FLMI.
- You have 5+ years major Life claims experience, with 2+ years supervisory experience.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are customer-oriented.
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Keith Kwan on + 852 2232 3424 or email: email@example.com