about the company.
Our client is a well-known group business that is currently looking for an IT Manager with proven track records in e-commerce, web/mobile application development, and digital products.
about the job.
- Lead and manage the team (around 3-4 teammates) and 3rd party vendors to design and develop a set of processes, best practices, guidelines, and standards for existing and upcoming e-commerce platforms/web & mobile applications/digital products
- Define and manage the strategies, roadmaps, and delivery plans covering the digital projects
- Participate in project and resource management to ensure that solutions delivered are high-quality, on schedule and easy-to-support
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to brainstorm and plan creative new features for innovative products based on the customer feedback and market trends
- Manage team and 3rd party vendor's performance and coach the teams in building continuous delivery-based software release pipelines with best practice
skills & experiences required.
- Minimum 6+ years' relevant experience in the IT sector; retail/F&B/IT consulting industry background is a plus
- Expertise in design, development, implementation, integration, and maintenance of retail/digital technology solutions including but not limited to web/mobile applications, e-commerce, and CRM systems, etc.
- Strong experience in designing roadmaps and strategies for digital solutions/products
- Good understanding of SDLC including the processes of application design, development, deployment, maintenance, etc.
- Good understanding of customer journey and UI/UX design best practice
- Solid people management skills and is able to lead both internal teams and external vendors to meet the agreed standard and timeline for multiple projects
- Strong business mindset, communication, and stakeholder management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written both Chinese and English is a must
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity please don’t delay and click APPLY NOW or for more information, you can reach out to Kelvin Chu on firstname.lastname@example.org...