about the company.Client is an established, leading logistics operations provider that has proven to be resilient, stable, and continues to generate significant revenue increase throughout the years in spite of the pandemic. With large investments on IT and digital solutions, the company is now focusing more on security and enhancing cyber security. This is a new headcount, and as a part of the growing team you will drive and promote cyber security initiatives and awareness throughout the organization. about the job.
- Work closely with security service providers and internal IT to provide security operations capabilities, particularly remediation and response
- Promote cyber security awareness and cyber hygiene across the organization, including reviews and risk assessments on IT systems, new technologies and digital solutions.
- Lead requirements gathering and project budgeting and implementation to counter cyber threats, defining the policies, guidelines and standards, while measuring their effectiveness.
- Look after IT Disaster Recovery capability and conduct regular drills.
- Automate security operations and improve technical capabilities of the team.
- A bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 10 years of experience in cyber security, with recent years in management from any industry.
- Broad understanding of technologies, especially with cyber security, protocols, data protection standards, and security products.
- Proficiency in English and Cantonese with strong stakeholder management skills internally and externally, including end-users, security vendor consultants, IT, and senior management.
- Preferably certified with CISA, CISSP, CISM, CSSP or equivalent
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity, apply now to secure your application. For futher information, feel free to reach Eddie Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 62907292 for a confidential chat on this role or other opportunities....