- You will lead and motivate the Customer Service Centre(s) team to ensure delivery of high-quality results that would improve customer satisfaction, company reputation and standard of fulfilling regulatory requirements.
- You will ensure the achievement of Customer Service Centre(s) performance KPIs (waiting time, handling time, Customer Satisfaction score, NPS, etc) by providing regular monitoring, coaching and training.
- You will provide advice and solutions to staff to resolve customer feedback cases through effective discussion in a timely manner.
- You will assist in identifying service gaps of each touch point through collecting teammates’ sharing and feedback and proactively drive relevant departments to improve customer experience.
- You will motivate and develop staff to build a high morale team so as to deliver top performance and to meet department objectives.
- You will organize and design a training program so as to enrich the teammates’ knowledge and service manner together with the QA team on a need basis.
- You will assist in resources planning management and allocation through roster management so as to maximize the function and production of individuals regularly.
- You will assist in implementing new initiatives by management so as to build a leading role in the area of customer service among other insurers in the market.
- You will prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports for management within the time limits.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above
- You have at least 6 years of experience in Insurance Customer Service Operations, in which 2 years in supervisory role
- You are a IIQE I, III and V holder (preferred)
- You have experience of leading, managing and supervising a team
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org