about the job
- You will oversee the team’s performance to ensure the team meeting the KPIs.
- You will compile regular team performance and complaint related reports to senior management and Enterprise Risk Management, also ad hoc reports whenever necessary.
- You will actively communicate with Compliance, Legal, sales channels and regulators on case status and give advice to the case handler during case handling.
- You will handle escalated complaints from the team whenever necessary.
- You will handle customer feedback cases from customers, regulatory bodies and sales channels by conducting thorough investigation and offering effective solutions.
- You will identify service gaps (e.g. addressing inconsistency, inefficiencies, best practices, emerging trends, etc.) through case handling of the team and discuss with CS management to drive relevant departments to improve customer experience.
- You will support the senior manager to drive operations efficiency and enhance complaint
- management by updating procedural and guidelines and providing user requirements to
- project teams for system enhancement.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above
- You have at least 8 years of experience in Insurance Customer Service Operations, in which 3 years in supervisory role
- You are a IIQE I, II, III, IV and V holder (preferred)
- You are familiar with IA and FHB regulations (a plus)
- You have experience of leading, managing and supervising a team
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com...