about the job
- You will perform governance review on General Insurance Operations (especially on control mechanisms).
- You will support business initiatives to review and design controls to fit the business model.
- You will develop a robust quality assurance review framework and monitor the effectiveness.
- You will support and promote awareness for uplifting corporate governance standards.
- You will coordinate with the ERM team for local & group regulatory requirements to ensure General Insurance Operations comply with standards.
skills & experiences required
- You are a Bachelor Degree Holder or above
- You have 5 years of experience in the insurance industry of which 2-3 years with risks and compliance experience
- You have strong problem solving and project management skills
- You have a good knowledge of general insurance
- You are a ACII or ANZIIF holder (a plus)
To apply online, please click on the link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Jeremy Wong on + 852 2232 3468 or email: email@example.com...