about the company.
Our client is a well-established FMCG group. Due to their rapid business expansion, they are seeking a FP&A Manager/ Assistant Manager to handle FP&A responsibilities for the group.
about the team.
You will be leading a small team and report to the Senior Manager.
about the job.
- Support the FP&A function for the group, including budgeting and forecasting
- Prepare financial models, monthly management reports, and variance analyses
- Ensure that financial objectives like margins, growth, efficiency, productivity, and new store openings are properly analyzed
- Perform business analysis to identify the right opportunities for company expansion and support business strategic decision
- Assist with ad hoc projects and tasks as needed
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field
- Certified HKICPA/ ACCA/ CPAA or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant analysis experience, preferably from the FMCG/ F&B/ Retail industries
- Proficient in Excel skills and financial modeling in creating financial dashboards or models
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin