Management Trainee Program is a 18-month intensive program which provides a timely and flexible pathway to earn a professional consulting career.
Graduates will join the program as an Associate Consultant and to be promoted to Assistant Manager level of higher after completion of the program
- You will develop and maintain long-term customer relationships with institutions, corporate or individual customers.
- You will service a portfolio of clients for supporting several focus products and strategic plans over their retirement planning and employee benefits arrangement.
- You will understand customer needs and provide tailor-made solutions as a consultant; and explore new business opportunities.
- You will work with seniors in conducting clients meetings, webinars and conferences to provide clients with financial education.
- You are a Degree holder in all discipline
- You have 1-2 years of working experience (fresh graduate are also welcome)
- You have good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Presentable, good communication and influencing skills