about the company.
This is a European Corporate Investment Bank with strong presence in all global financial centres. Currently, they are looking for an Associate to join their Management Reporting team in Hong Kong. Team of 3-4. You will work under a team of 3-4, reporting to the Team Head.
The Bank offers a multinational and resourceful work culture. 5 days work. about the job. You will be a valued member of the Management Reporting team:
- Work in a team of 3-4 to perform financial analysis and management reporting - covering Asia Pacific businesses
- Conduct in-depth analysis on financial performance, profitability and revenue margin; compiled and clearly present key trends for CFO and the Board's decision making
- Participate in annual budgeting and forecasting
- Assist in monthly regional consolidation and HO reporting
- Involve in management information system "MIS" development projects, automation initiatives
- Take part in monthly business meetings, present key trends and business opportunities to the senior management
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in FP&A, Management reporting gained from banking sector or financial institutions
- Strong analytical skills, highly sensitive to numbers
- Ability to analysis, interpret and present financial data into valuable insights
- Proficient user in Excel and PowerPoint (VBA is an advantage)
- Good command of English and Chinese
how to apply.To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Mimi Chak on + 852 2232 3420 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org