about the company.
Our client is a reputable Corporate Investment Bank headquartered in Europe. Its core business covers trade finance, global banking, capital markets, wealth management etc. Now they are hiring a Management Reporting Analyst to join their Regional Finance team in Hong Kong.about the team. You will report to the Regional Head of Finance, working closely with APAC legal entities, regional business heads and senior management to perform your role. The bank offers a westernised and open-minded work culture! about the job. As a Management Reporting Analyst, you will:
- Work closely with APAC entities to achieve management reporting objectives
- Prepare consolidated reports to regional business head, clearly present variance and financial performance against strategic diameters of the Bank
- Play a major part in budget and forecast exercises between Headquarter and Regional business entities
- Analyze and present APAC financial data, cost and profitability analysis, liquidity ratio monitoring
- Act as key point of contact with Headquarter on APAC management reporting related topics
- Perform financial analysis and management reporting using data analytic tools such as PowerBI
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in Management Reporting, FP&A or Financial Reporting from Investment Bank
- Big 4 candidates are welcome
- Strong analytical skills, excellent in presenting numbers in a sharp and simple approach to APAC business lines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Prior experience in using PowerBI/ VBA would be an advantage
- Strong command of English and Chinese
how to apply.Interested candidates, please click to apply below. Alternatively, you can send your resume to Mimi Chak at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me via 2232 3420 for further discussions. Thank you.