about the company.
This well-established global bank is looking for a seasoned Senior Relationship Manager to join their Global Banking team to manage and grow their global portfolio across multiple sectors. Emphasis on strong teamwork culture and work life balance can be expected from this distinguished team in the market.
about the job.
- assist Department Head to sort out business opportunities through new client mapping and maintain customer relationships with existing corporate clients
- marketing and self-driven prospecting of local corporates in Hong Kong (heavier focus) or large/listed MNCs in Asia (e.g. SEA region, Japan, Korea etc.) or with annual sales turnover not less than HKD 1 billion
- evaluate new business opportunities by engaging in the sales and marketing of corporate banking services in the areas of syndication, bond issuance, M&A financing, club deal, trade financing, bilateral loan, trade finance, working capital loan and cross-sellings of cash management (CASA), derivative and treasury products
- prepare pitch-book, conduct credit analysis, financial modelling for credit proposal write ups for credit meetings and uphold credit qualities
- manage account opening procedures KYC, Due Diligence and AML for client onboarding to assure compliance protocol is being followed
skills & experiences required.
You will have 8+ years of experience as a Relationship Manager in Corporate / Global Banking with a network with large local corporates in Hong Kong. You will be familiar with usual KYC and AML compliance and credit mandates within Corporate Banking business. With respect to business needs, you will be proficient in Mandarin, English and Cantonese. You will be a team player who demonstrates a great sense of self-motivation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to reach out to more opportunities in Corporate Banking contact Horace Poon at +852 6384 7848 or +852 2232 3434 or email firstname.lastname@example.org