Maintenance Manager - Up to 900k / annum
- Up to 900k / annum
- 5-day work week
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Medical (Spouse included)
- Shuttle bus / free parking
- New headcount, expanding business
- Lead a well established team
About the Company
We are currently representing a global environmental solutions company who has worldwide presence in water, waste and treatment plants. To cope with their expanding business, they now have a new position welcoming a high caliber maintenance manager to join and lead the maintenance team in their treatment facility.
About the Role
Your experience in the maintenance of power or process plant industries will help you succeed in this role. You will supervise an internal maintenance team of 30+ people, external contractors in performing smooth maintenance functions within the site. You have to oversee and maintain the standards of plant facilities, equipment and systems. Reviewing and modifying the maintenance procedures, preparing maintenance budget and proposal for efficient maintenance outcomes.
About the Requirement
- Over 10 years of experiences in in the maintenance of power or process plant industry, with at least 5 years of experience at managerial level
- Degree holder in industrial, mechanical, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of control systems is highly desirable
- Strategic, strong team leadership skills
- Good problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered Senior Maintenance Engineer
Interested parties please apply for the job by clicking the appropriate link with your updated resume and salary details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....