about the company.
Our client is a leading international law firm, they are looking for an experienced litigation associate to join their team.
about the job.
- Handle a diverse range of onshore and offshore commercial litigation, restructuring, and insolvency matters.
- Manage various types of M&A disputes, as well as contentious and non-contentious insolvency.
- Handle court-supervised corporate matters, enforcement, litigious private client work and some general advisory work.
- Address specific issues such as JV disputes, shareholder arrangement and company restructurings.
- Review, draft and negotiate agreements, legal documents, and correspondences.
skills & experiences required.
- Minimum of 5 years PQE with a leading law firm
- Qualified in a common law jurisdiction, preferably England and Wales
- Relevant experience in litigation
- Outstanding academic credentials
- Candidate must possess attention to detail, good time management
- Strong analytical and good interpersonal and presentation skills, highly-motivated and able to work independently
- Good command of written English and Chinese
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Angel To on +852 2232 3463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org