about the company.We are currently working with a reputable offshore law firm who is currently looking for a Litigation Associate to be a part of their team who focuses on a broad range of commercial litigation matters, inclding shareholder dispute, fraud, cross border and multi-jurisdictional litigation, asset tracing as well as restructuring and insolvency matters. about the job.
- Advise on various cases from cross-border, multi-jurisdictional litigation, contentious trust, insolvency and restructuring matters to including fraud and asset-tracing and asset preservations
- Work with colleagues to help clients succeed in their business or personal objectives, through providing efficient legal advice and assistant
skills & experiences required.
- At least 3PQE at a major onshore or offshore law firm with demonstrated experience in dispute resolution
- Excellent English, Cantonese and Mandarin skills
- Proven experience of shareholder disputes, corporate litigation and insolvency matters, drafting court documents and witness statement
If interested, please click "apply" or contact JJ How via firstname.lastname@example.org with your most updated CV for a confidential discussion...