About the company
My client is a local listed company providing b2b and b2c services. They’re looking for a Linux System Engineer to monitor internal systems in Linux environment, administrate and configure VDI and handle data protection strategies.
About the role
- Install, configure, and maintain Linux operating systems. Analyzes and resolves problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and software
- Monitors systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards
- Deploy and support on VDI for end-users
- Assist in maintaining a data protection policies for the company, including backup, recovery, and other protection strategies
- Assist to prepare documentations of systems and other operational procedures for internal use
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System, or related field
- More than 3 years of experience in Linux, Oracle, Ubuntu, Red Hat, CentOS
- Experienced in virtualization, such as VMWare, Oracle, Red Hat, etc.
- Experienced in systems monitoring softwares (SolarWinds) is preferred
- Experienced in backup instruments (Veeam)
- 1-2 years of experience in system administration only, including Windows, will also be considered
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for an Assistant position
If you are interested, please submit your application by clicking "apply", or contact Brian Law at email@example.com for more information....