about the company.We are currently working with a reputable international law firm to look for a Licensing Advisor to be a part of their Investment Funds team. about the job.
- Handling licensing application including but not limited to liasing with clients on licensing matters and assissting them on licensing and regulatory related advises
- Assist with the incorporation of Hong Kong companies
- Assist with audit comfort letter responses and investory representation letters
- Assist with KYC due diligence and related client onboarding formalities
- Coordinate with different parties on client and administrative matters
- Assist with maintaining knowledge management resources
- Additional ad hoc tasks as required
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor of Law would be highly preferred but not a must
- At least 2 years of working experience in investment funds, compliance or regulatory field
- Good command in Chinese and English
If interested, please click "apply" or feel free to reach out to JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...