about the company.
One of the leading global financial groups with a strong presence in the insurance industry.
about the team.
You are working in a team of three lawyers and reporting to the Head directly.
about the job.
- Draft, review and advise contract related documents and agreements such as: confidentiality agreement, service agreement etc.
- Able to evaluate, resolve and propose amendments to both internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with other departments to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Complete relevant forms and obtain signatures for any required documentation
- Update the document management system and assist with any ad hoc requests
skills & experiences required.
- Bachelor degree with at least 4 years of legal or company secretarial experience
- Solid experience in drafting and editing various types of documents
- Excellent communication skills in English (ideally with Chinese language skills although not required)
- Teamplayer capable of multitasking
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Sherman Ma on +852 2232 3463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .