about the company.
Our client is a well-established investment platform, with business across different countries and regions in Asia Pacific and Europe; currently looking to hire a legal secretary to join the team; directly reporting to the head of the legal department.
about the job.
- You will provide legal and secretarial support to the team and liaise with other business functions
- Support the head of legal and other colleagues in reviewing and editing of legal documentations and filings
- Assist in scheduling meetings, travelling plans as well as phone calls
- Handle ad-hoc duties
skills & experiences required.
- 3+ years of legal secretarial experience, preferably with some experiences gained from private practice
- Excellent fluency in English and Cantonese is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Good command of MS office tools
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for further information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities, please contact Sarah Hu on +852 6293 8638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org