about the company.Our client is a growing technology company who is currently looking for a Legal Manager/ Junior Legal Counsel to be a part of their legal team. You will be a part of a multi-cultural work culture with a flat company structure. about the job.
- You will work closely with the team and related parties to manage transactions through documentation phase to closing
- Providing support in relation to M&A activities, development, production, distribution and other related matters
- Maintain the company's legal documentation and contracts database
- Liase and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct research and liaise with external counsel in all relevant jurisdications
- Supporting on company secretarial matters
skills & experiences required.
- Law Degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience, ideally in M&A
- Experience with corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Ability to draft and review a full range of commercial and legal documents
- Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English is essential, additional languages would be a plus
If interested, please click "apply" or please contact JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...