- You will provide professional legal advises and support for business with a focus on asset management, securities sales and trading, and corporate finance
- You will review and update the internal policies to meet SFC regulations
- You will liaise with counter-parties, external counsels and other professional parties
- Other ad-hoc legal related duties and assignments as requested
skills & experiences required.
- You need to be a qualified solicitor in Hong Kong with at least 3 PQE
- You need to have solid experience and knowledge in listing rules and SFC regulations
- Experience in financial institutions or SFC licensed corporations will be an advantage
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: email@example.com...