about the company.
Our client is a top tier international investment bank, who is looking for Legal Counsel focus on Litigation and General Corporate work.
about the team.Reporting to Head of Legal, you will join a sizeable legal team and work closely with Senior Legal Counsel and the other business leaders. about the job.
- You will handle litigation, arbitration and other disputes of the Group
- You will draft and review commercial contracts, handle employment and other HR issue
- You will support day-to-day legal advice and support transaction documents to brokerage, research and other businesses of the Group
- Assist in other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- You need to have 3-8 years of experience from a reputable international Law firm or in-house counsel at a leading financial institution
- You need to be qualified in HK, UK, US or other major jurisdictions
- Good knowledge of litigation and arbitration
- Good drafting, communication and negotiation skills in both Chinese and English
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: email@example.com...