about the company.
My client is a top tier investment bank, who is looking for a Capital Market Lawyer to join the team.
about the team.
Reporting to Head of IBD legal, you will be joining a well established Legal team and support their investment banking business
about the job.
- You will be providing all kinds of legal advice and support primarily to the investment banking business including IPOs, ECM, DCM and M&A transactions
- You will be monitoring and advising business and management on the related legal and regulatory issues involved
- You will draft, review and negotiate all kinds of contracts underwriting agreements, comfort packages, legal opinions in both English and Chinese
- Other ad hoc assignment
skills & experiences required.
- You need to be qualified in Hong Kong or U.S. or another major jurisdiction
- You need to have 2 - 5 years of experience focusing on HKIPOs and ECM transactions
- You need to have good knowledge of Hong Kong and ideally US capital markets regulations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: email@example.com...