about the company. My client is a top-tier international bank, who is looking for a Derivative lawyer to join the team.
about the team. Reporting to Associate General Counsel, you will join a well-established legal team to provide legal advises to protect Bank's business and reputation. about the job.
- You will be providing support for Equity Prime Finance and the negotiation of all the relevant client agreements in relation to the Bank’s prime brokerage services
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the relevant conduct of business
- You will provide legal support for the Bank’s growing Clearing franchise in China and the ASP region for OTC Client Clearing, Futures and House Clearing
- You will provide prompt, commercial, practical and high quality legal advice to all relevant business areas
- You will be taking up the ad hoc activities and other legal and compliance projects raised
skills & experiences required.
- Qualified lawyer with at least 2 PQE, or 5+ years’ strong experience negotiating ISDA Master Agreements
- Excellent knowledge of key terms for Prime Brokerage documentation, a good grasp of industry standard documentation for Equity derivatives and/or OTC Client Clearing agreements.
- You need to be capable of building strong relationships with key stakeholders and external clients, and displaying the ability to liaise efficiently with senior front office contacts
- You need to be highly organised, with excellent time and portfolio management skills
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng on + 852 2232 3467 or email: email@example.com