about the company.
Our client is a reputable Banking and Financial Service institution, who is looking for a Lawyer to join the team and support the Corporate Banking business
about the team.
Reporting to Head of Corporate Banking Legal, you will be join a well-established team and provide a well-rounded legal support to the Bank
about the job.
- You will draft and review all legal agreements relating to Corporate banking APAC regional products and services;
- You will provide legal advice on design and restructuring of new products and projects undertaken by the Bank
- You will work closely with external lawyers and manage any financing transactions and matters
- you will assist on regulatory developments in relation to banking and financing matters
skills & experiences required.
- Qualified in Hong Kong, UK or any other common law jurisdiction with at least 3 PQE
- Solid experience in cross-border financing transactions and corporate banking
- Experience from a reputable law firm or international bank is preferred
- Fluent in both English and Chinese
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: email@example.com