about the company.
My client is a reputable Financial Institution with a wide range of cross-border financial services, including Brokerage and Wealth Management, Asset Management and Global Markets.
about the team.
Reporting to Head of Legal & Compliance, you will join a small legal team and support the legal work for group’s Asset Management business and Brokerage business.
about the job.
- You will review legal documents of the brokerage and asset management business
- You will review and advice on existing and new laws and regulations (i.e. SFC/ HKEX requirements);
- You will advise business teams on various legal, structural, reputational and other transaction-related issues
- You will liaise with external counsel and handle any other ad hoc assignments
skills & experiences required.
- You need to ba a Hong Kong qualified lawyer with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- You need to have experience in law firms or inhouse securities and asset management companies
- You need to have good knowledge in Funds, unit trusts, ETFs and ISDA
- You need to be able to communicate well in Mandarin and English
Please click the link to apply for this role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Faye Zheng at + 852 2232 3467 or email: email@example.com...