about the company.
Our client is a global asset management firm and they are looking for a team assistant to support legal and compliance teams.
about the job.
- Assist with document processing and review in English and Traditional/Simplified Chinese
- Establish and maintain filings and records
- Handle general company secretarial matters
- Handle administrative, T&E and billing matters
- Coordinate with external parties, service providers and internal business units
skills & experiences required.
- Excellent command of computer skills (Outlook, Word Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat)
- Over 3 years' experience gained in an asset management company, financial institution or international law firm
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities at once and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, good organisational and communication skills
Interested parties please click apply now or share your CV to Eunis Tam at email@example.com