about the company.We are currently working with a reputable international law firm to look for a Legal Assistant to be a part of their US Corporate team. You will be involved in several high profile Hong Kong IPO projects including working with rising technology companies, biotech companies and fintech companies. about the job.
- Carring out due diligence related tasks
- Conducting forensic verification of economic and financial data
- Research US IPO related sanction rules and issues applicable to Chinese companies
- Attending conference calls and compiling research notes and etc.
- Other drafting and supporting tasks related to SEC Compliance
skills & experiences required.
- LLB/ LLM/ JD Degree holder
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently and with a team
If interested, please click "apply" or feel free to reach out to JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential discussion...