about the company.We have partnered up with a reputable international law firm to look for a Legal Assistant to be a part of their corporate finance team which you will be representing both issuers and underwriters on initial public offerings on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. You will be gaining experience in a wide range of general commercial and corporate finance transactions, including merger and acquisitions; secondary equity fund raisings and pre-initial public offering private placements. about the job.
- Conduct documentary and on-site due diligence processes
- Draft simple legal drafting under supervision
- Handle closing and prepare closing documents
- Perform legal research under supervision
- Coordinate with different parties in administrative matters
- Assist in translation where necessary
- Additional ad hoc tasks as required
skills & experiences required.
- Master of Law graduate or equivalent
- Native Mandarin with fluent English
- At least 6 Months to 1 year prior capital markets transaction experience preferred
- Fresh graduates with relevant internship experience are also welcomed
If interested, please click "apply" below or feel free to reach out to JJ How via email@example.com for a confidential conversation...