about the company.
Our client is a widely recognisable luxury name that offers full category. Delicate, feminine and luxurious are some of the many words customers describe the brand. In order to sustain the valuable and growing business, they are currently looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join the young and dynamic team.
about the job.
- Create and implement training programs for retail employees for the purpose of effective selling and customer experience
- Strategic learning and development planning
- Conduct training sessions with new joiners and existing employees, using various training methods to engage employees, including hands on and interactive activities
- Learn store operations in order to design relevant, effective training and orientation program for employees
- Evaluate existing training materials, determine what changes need to be made to keep these materials relevant and updated
- Collaborate with store leaders to get feedback from customers and staff in order to design more effective materials
skills & experiences required.
- Degree or above is preferred
- 8 -10 years of luxury retail experience is preferable
- Great communication skills with proficient language skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Analytical and independent
- Confident with public speaking
- A team player