about the company.
Our client is a top tier European investment bank, who is currently looking for a KYC Analyst to support the Compliance team.
about the job.
You will be focusing mainly in tasks below:
- Coordinating with different internal teams such as AFC team, client onboarding team to retain and manage periodic reviews for existing clients
- Tracking and monitoring Client Onboarding review approval processes
- Identifying client ownership, revenue review and determination of client classification
- Reviewing and ascertaining the validity of key information received from UBO due diligence search, Source of Wealth and Nature of Business searches
- Communicating and supporting AFC/AML & KYC policy changes
skills & experiences required.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent
- 2-3 years of related experience with solid knowledge of local/regional policies in the banking sector
- Open to candidate with background in KYC/AML
- A good team player who is proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skill with good command of written and spoken Cantonese and English
Interested parties please apply for the job by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated resume. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted....